Ranthambore National Park is one of the biggest and most renowned national park in Northern India. The park is located in the Sawai Madhopur district of southeastern Rajasthan, which is about 130 km from Jaipur. Being considered as one of the famous and former hunting grounds of the Maharajas of Jaipur, today the Ranthambore National Park terrain is major wildlife tourist attraction spot that has pulled the attention of many wildlife photographers and lovers in this destination
Day 01 -3rd Oct
Meeting at Sawai Madhopur at 10:30 am
check-in at the resort In the evening we visit the majestic Ranthambore Fort! Over night at the resort.
Day 02 – 4th oct
Today we will have 02 jungle safaris by open canter in Ranthambore park night stay hotel.
Day 03 – 5th oct
Our last safari ride into the forest! Explore the great wilderness for one last time. Departure for Mumbai after lunch.
Day 04 -6th oct
Reach Mumbai by morning. Tour concludes! Now it’s time to lie back on your beds and relish the moments
8500 Rs Per person on Four Sharing basis
9500 Rs Per person on Triple Sharing basis
10500 Rs Per person on Double Sharing basis
12955 BCT JP SF Express at 18:50 pm from Mumbai Central
12954 JP BCT SF Express at 16:10 from Sawai Madhopur
• Accommodation for 02 nights/03 days in Hotel –on twin sharing triple four sharing basis
• Meals as mentioned in the Itinerary
• 03 open canter Jungle Safari
• 01 Fort Safari
Train ticket fare
Meal during train travel
• Any kind of personal expenses, extra meals, starters & Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral etc)
• Any kind of optional tours
• Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls & Camera Fee
• Medical & Travel insurance
• Anything not mentioned under the category ” PACKAGE INCLUSIONS”
• Safaris are booked online and are subject to availability and hence requested to confirm the booking at the earliest.
• Bookings are confirmed on receipt of 70% amount in advance.
• Hotel confirmations are subject to availability. In case of unavailability, an alternate hotel in similar category will be booked and customer will be notified of the same.
• Wayfor®est is not responsible for any uncertain calamities i.e Park closure due to change of govt. rules etc.
Terms & Condition
• Transportation as per itinerary only
• safari’s once booked are non – refundable
• Wayfor®est reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
• 7 days and less Nil refund
• 8 days to 21 days 50% refund
• 21 days to 45 days 75% refund
• 45 days and above 90% refund
For booking or more details please contact on below numbers:
• Lalit Rane (Thane) : 9967408351
• Mrudula Dalvi (Mumbai) : 9819206826
• Niranjan Rane (Mumbai) : 9920467972
• Divakar satam (Mumbai) : 9821325547
• Rishikesh Thakur (Pune) : 9762807837